CareStart™ Dengue Combo (NS1+IgM/IgG)*
- Test Type Qualitative rapid diagnostic test
- Assay Method Dengue NS1 Ag+IgM/IgG
- Storage Temperature 1- 30℃
- Specimen Serum/Plasma/Whole Blood
- Specimen Volume NS1 Ag : 60/60/80㎕
IgM/IgG : 10/10/20㎕
- Result Time 15 – 20 minutes
- Package Size 25 or 50 tests/box
Dengue virus is transmitted by mosquitoes, and more than one-third of the world’s population is at risk for infection. Because there are no vaccines available to prevent infection with dengue virus, early recognition and prompt supportive treatment can substantially lower the risk of medical complications and death.
Features & Benefits
- CareStart™ Dengue Combo (NS1 Ag+IgM/IgG) is a rapid diagnostic test that can simultaneously detect dengue virus in all clinical stages using both dengue NS1 antigen and anti-dengue antibodies (IgM/IgG) with one device.
- Diagnosis of dengue infection from acute to convalescent stage
- Detection of all four dengue serotypes from serum, plasma, or whole blood
- True point-of-care test with no specimen preparation
- Detecting All Clinical stage
- Dengue NS1 Ag 1
- Add 2 drops(About 60 to 80㎕) at serum, plasma or whole blood into the sample well.
- Dengue IgM/IgG 2
- Add 10㎕ at serum, plasma or 20㎕ whole blood into the sample well.
- Add 1 drop (about 40) of assay buffer into the sample well.
- Read results in 20 minutes.
Interpretation of the Test Result
|Product||Cat. No.||Package Size|
|CareStart™ Dengue Combo||RDB-M02581||25 tests/box|